Be a part of saving lives
The Road to your rewarding career starts here!
ACS is the leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of ignition interlocks, breath alcohol testers and drug testing products.
We are constantly looking to add team members who are ambitious, creative, committed and passionate about their work – people just like you! Take the next step in your career and join a team that listens to your ideas and makes them a reality.
To work with a product development team to design, code, test, and document and maintain server software to communicate with IoT devices and browser based clients. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience delivering complete client/server systems.
- Design, develop and deploy software for Linux, Windows and mobile platforms
- Design, develop and deploy Cloud applications.
- Develop user interface in collaboration with graphic designers and front-end developers
- Design/ develop/ test/ maintain scalable client-server systems
- Concise and accurate documentation
- Work with multidisciplinary project teams
- Work in objective-driven environment
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience developing and debugging Windows and Linux applications
- 3+ years of C++ application and client-server experience with raw TCP and HTTP
- 2+ years of Qt C++ application development experience
- 3+ years of Python web development framework such as Flask, Bottle etc
- 2+ years of experience developing REST API
- 2+ years of experience with MySQL
- 2+ years of experience with single page applications with Vue or equivalent
- 2+ years of C# Windows application development experience
- 1+ years of experience with AWS EC2
- Experience with Git version control system or equivalent
- Excellent English language skills and technical writing ability
- Ability to complete complex projects with minimal supervision
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience with WebSocket and/or MQTT
- Experience with Linux system administration and deploying web applications.
- Experience writing batch and shell scripts
On-Site Training Requirements:
- Multiple line Cisco Telephone system
- Health & Safety
- Quality (QOS,ISO/TS requirements)
Why Should You Apply?
We embrace diversity:As an international company, our workforce reflects the diversity of the international community.
Respect:We believe in ethical standards, core values, and maintaining positive, respectful relationships.
Learn:We encourage continuous learning, development and career growth.
Collaborate:We are a diverse and close-knit group. We combine different experiences with distinct backgrounds and strive to ensure your voices are heard.
- Invest in your future
- Care for your health
- Continue to learn
- Employee Assistance Program
- Rewards for Innovation
- Long Term Service Awards
Ready to get started?