Be a part of saving lives
The Road to your rewarding career starts here!
ACS is the leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of ignition interlocks, breath alcohol testers and drug testing products.
We are constantly looking to add team members who are ambitious, creative, committed and passionate about their work – people just like you! Take the next step in your career and join a team that listens to your ideas and makes them a reality.
ACS is looking for a Inventory Clerk to join the Materials department in Toronto, ON. The Inventory Control Clerk will manage the everyday inventory control responsibilities and coordinate the incoming and outgoing process of all materials.
- Process and fill work orders presented by the Inventory Control Team Lead.
- Replenish KANBAN bins to support the inventory requirements on the production floor.
- Ensure material is processed in a FIFO manner.
- Route components and material from the stockroom to the production floor as required.
- Track and count inventory stock for warehouse items, kitting, and WIP.
- Maintain material requirements for internal departments through inventory sign out requests.
- Perform visual validation of received material and ensure storage in appropriate location.
- Generate labeling for materials in the stock room and shelve inventory in proper locations.
- Assist with inventory count procedures on a weekly/monthly/yearly or as required basis.
- High school education.
- 0-2 years of experience in a related field.
- Previous knowledge in an electronic components industry an asset.
- Interpersonal skills and data entry skills.
- Knowledge of SAP B1 as asset.
- During busy periods, employees may be required to work extended hours.
- Individual will be required to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds.
On-Site Training Requirements:
- Training on SAP B1 with FSE will be provided
- Health & Safety
- Quality (QOS,ISO/TS requirements)