Be a part of saving lives
The Road to your rewarding career starts here!
ACS is the leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of ignition interlocks, breath alcohol testers and drug testing products.
We are constantly looking to add team members who are ambitious, creative, committed and passionate about their work – people just like you! Take the next step in your career and join a team that listens to your ideas and makes them a reality.
Junior Customer Service Representative
Provide prompt and accurate service to our external and internal customers, and to develop and maintain good working relationship with external and internal customers.
· Process customers’ orders and invoices using SAP (ACS enterprise resource system) with the highest level of accuracy
· Monthly invoicing for Monitor and Rental fees
· Answer and handle telephone calls to Customer Service in a positive and professional manner
· Respond to customers’ issues in a positive and timely manner (when necessary direct the customer’s issues to the appropriate respondent)
· Maintain department files and data integrity
· Other Administrative duties as assigned
· Minimum 2 years experience in Customer Service
· PC Skills (Excel, Outlook, Word)
· Post-secondary education (college or university)
· The ability to listen, identify customer requirements and be pro-active
Major strength should include:
· Excellent communication skills, with a strong focus on telephone skills
· Results oriented, highly energetic, self-directed and self-motivated
· Organized, self-disciplined and professional in demeanor
· Minimum of two years experience in a fast-paced environment
On-Site Training Requirements:
· ACS business objectives/procedures
· Health & Safety
· Quality (QOS,ISO/TS requirements)
Why Should You Apply?
We embrace diversity:As an international company, our workforce reflects the diversity of the international community.
Respect:We believe in ethical standards, core values, and maintaining positive, respectful relationships.
Learn:We encourage continuous learning, development and career growth.
Collaborate:We are a diverse and close-knit group. We combine different experiences with distinct backgrounds and strive to ensure your voices are heard.
· Invest in your future
· Care for your health
· Continue to learn
· Employee Assistance Program
· Rewards for Innovation
· Long Term Service Awards
Ready to get started?