Be a part of saving lives
The Road to your rewarding career starts here!
ACS is the leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of ignition interlocks, breath alcohol testers and drug testing products.
We are constantly looking to add team members who are ambitious, creative, committed and passionate about their work – people just like you! Take the next step in your career and join a team that listens to your ideas and makes them a reality.
This position is responsible to work with a product development team for design, code, test, documentation and maintenance of firmware for embedded devices.
- Establish design requirements, specifications, block diagrams, test requirements, test plans and test procedures for product firmware
- Implementation of firmware design, analysis and testing.
- BSP creation for new products from schematic diagrams and chip data sheets.
- API and communication protocol design.
- Git repository creation and administration.
- Develop new operational algorithms.
- Provide support to manufacturing and field installations.
- Refactor legacy systems with minimal or incomplete documentation.
- Working closely with multidisciplinary project teams.
Mandatory Requirements & Skills
- Bachelors or higher degree in computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
- 5+ years work experience in firmware design roles for real time embedded systems using RTOS, and bare-metal systems.
- Experience in arm based microcontroller development.
- Understanding and implementing Schematic drawings provided by hardware engineers .
- Strong C/C++/assembler programming skills for embedded systems.
- Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills (debuggers and oscilloscopes).
- Proficiency with integrated (Visual Studio, IAR, Eclipse) and manual build environments (GNU tools, batch files and shell script files)
- Experience with Git version control or equivalent.
- A good understanding of electronic circuit design.
- Experience with USB, SPI, I2C, UART, CAN, Ethernet, Bluetooth.
- Ability to complete complex projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent English language and technical writing ability.
Desired Requirements & Skills.
- Experience in wireless communications.
- Knowledge of communication and file system middleware's.
- Experience in system engineering.
On-Site Training Requirements:
- Multiple line Cisco Telephone system
- Health & Safety
- Quality (QOS,ISO/TS requirements)
Why Should You Apply?
We embrace diversity:As an international company, our workforce reflects the diversity of the international community.
Respect:We believe in ethical standards, core values, and maintaining positive, respectful relationships.
Learn:We encourage continuous learning, development and career growth.
Collaborate:We are a diverse and close-knit group. We combine different experiences with distinct backgrounds and strive to ensure your voices are heard.
- Invest in your future
- Care for your health
- Continue to learn
- Employee Assistance Program
- Rewards for Innovation
- Long Term Service Awards
Ready to get started?