Office & Warehouse Janitor
Be a part of saving lives
The Road to your rewarding career starts here!
ACS is the leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of ignition interlocks, breath alcohol testers and drug testing products.
We are constantly looking to add team members who are ambitious, creative, committed and passionate about their work – people just like you! Take the next step in your career and join a team that listens to your ideas and makes them a reality.
Office & Warehouse Janitor
We are currently looking for a permanent, full-time Office & Warehouse Janitor for our Toronto, Ontario location . The core responsibilities of the Office & Warehouse Janitor is to ensure the entire facility at 60 International Blvd is kept clean and tidy during regular business hours and to maintain supplies.
- Keeping office areas clean and tidy
- Clean office door windows throughout the building
- Maintain first and floor kitchen areas, including maintaining coffee machines, cleaning up countertop areas and dish washer duty.
- Wipe down the tables in the lunchroom each morning and afternoon (after the last break is done)
- Clean and wipe the cafeteria tables and also sweep and mop floors
- Twice daily, check all the supplies in the cafeteria and 2nd floor kitchenette for the following items to be replenished, as required:
- Coffee Beans
- Sugar White & Brown
- Coffee Filters
- Coffee Cups
- Stir Sticks
- Paper Towels
- Check the milkettes and creamers and place order with Receptionist, as required
- Check coffee & tea and misc. other supplies, such as paper towels, serviettes & toilet paper and place order with Receptionist, as required
- Sweep and mop warehouse floors daily
- Dust workbenches
- Mop & maintain cleanliness of stairwells once weekly
- Dust office furniture and change garbage cans regularly throughout the day
- Empty shredding bag when required
- Clean & disinfect door handles
- Will maintain cleanliness of all bathrooms in the facility – including main washrooms on the second floor, main and secondary washrooms on the first floor. Frequent checking is required (every 2 hours) – must initial sign-off sheet verifying cleaning & time it was done:
- Ensure floors are clean and free of trash & debris
- Wipe down counters and taps with cleansers
- Wipe down toilets and urinals with cleansers
- Replenish paper towels and toilet paper
- Fill hand soap dispensers
- Empty paper-towel garbage
- Disposal of recycling – office, shop, boardrooms, both kitchens - all recycling removal
- Disposal of all cardboard scrap to the compactor
- Remove all trash and recycling from the office, first floor kitchen, second floor kitchenette & shop area
- Clean up, dust & wipe down surface areas in Boardroom, Evergreen & Osprey rooms
- Vacuum work areas and office areas, only when required
- Ability to speak, read & write in English is preferred
- Minimal writing skills and reading skills
- Able to take instructions and work independently with minimal supervision
Effort and Working Conditions
- Periodically required to lift, bend and be mobile to perform duties.
Why Should You Apply?
We embrace diversity:As an international company, our workforce reflects the diversity of the international community.
Respect:We believe in ethical standards, core values, and maintaining positive, respectful relationships.
Learn:We encourage continuous learning, development and career growth.
Collaborate:We are a diverse and close-knit group. We combine different experiences with distinct backgrounds and strive to ensure your voices are heard.
- Invest in your future
- Care for your health
- Continue to learn
- Employee Assistance Program
- Rewards for Innovation
- Long Term Service Awards
Ready to get started?