Automotive Technician (12 Volt)
Be a part of saving lives
The Road to your rewarding career starts here!
ACS is the leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of ignition interlocks, breath alcohol testers and drug testing products.
We are constantly looking to add team members who are ambitious, creative, committed and passionate about their work – people just like you! Take the next step in your career and join a team that listens to your ideas and makes them a reality.
(12 Volt) Automotive Technician
ALCOLOCK NC is currently looking to fill an Automotive Technician position for our Greensboro, NC. This position will be responsible to coordinate and conduct alcohol interlock installations, services and service calls (if required) to ensure timely professional service individually or as part of a Service Center team.
- The Automotive Technician is responsible for the daily activity of installation, service and removal policies and procedures at any given location as assigned
- Performs administrative tasks to support the Program
- Ensures quotas for service delivery and deadlines are met
- Familiar with a variety of jurisdictional regulations, practices and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Answering telephone inquiries and promoting the ignition interlock program’s products and services
- Locate and retrieve client records as required
- Train and instruct clients on how to use the alcohol interlock device
- Install, service and remove the alcohol interlock device into clients vehicles following program guidelines
- Calibrate and monitor device as needed
- Schedule client appointments within the Application Software as needed
- Research customer compliance within the program
- Assist in jurisdictional and other required testing
- Assist in checking of equipment returns to ensure all data is obtained
- Other duties as required
- Strong Inter-Personal Skills to manage both customer and employees
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- MECP Certification, ASE Certification or equivalent, an asset
- Candidate should have 1-3 years experience with installation of car alarm systems and/or remote starters
- Solid knowledge of automobile electrical systems
- Ability to read and understand automobile electrical diagrams
- Familiarity with voltmeters, ammeters, etc is essential
- Familiar with commonly used software including Microsoft Excel, Word, Email, Internet Browser
- Problem solving skills which require exercising independent judgment
- Understanding of Privacy issues
- Must be capable of obtaining and maintaining a clean criminal records search, clean driver record Search, and clean drug test
Why Should You Apply?
We embrace diversity:As an international company, our workforce reflects the diversity of the international community.
Respect:We believe in ethical standards, core values, and maintaining positive, respectful relationships.
Learn:We encourage continuous learning, development and career growth.
Collaborate:We are a diverse and close-knit group. We combine different experiences with distinct backgrounds and strive to ensure your voices are heard.
- Invest in your future
- Care for your health
- Continue to learn
- Employee Assistance Program
- Rewards for Innovation
- Long Term Service Awards
Ready to get started?