Be a part of saving lives
The Road to your rewarding career starts here!
ACS is the leading designer, manufacturer, and distributor of ignition interlocks, breath alcohol testers and drug testing products.
We are constantly looking to add team members who are ambitious, creative, committed and passionate about their work – people just like you! Take the next step in your career and join a team that listens to your ideas and makes them a reality.
If you have a passion for cars and electronics this is the job for you!
We are currently looking for a Service Technician for our Barrie, Ontario location to conduct alcohol interlock installations and service calls (if required) in a timely professional service.
- Install and remove the alcohol interlock device into client's vehicles following program guidelines.
- Ensures quotas for service delivery and deadlines are met.
- Familiar with a variety of jurisdictional regulations, practices and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Answer technical telephone inquiries and promote the alcohol interlock program’s products and services.
- Participate in technical training as required.
- Install and remove the alcohol interlock device into clients vehicles following program guidelines.
- Calibrate and monitor device as needed.
- Research customer compliance within the program.
- Assist in jurisdictional and other required testing.
- Assist in checking of equipment returns to ensure all data is obtained.
- Other duties as required.
- Strong Inter-Personal Skills to manage both customer and employees.
- Must be fluent in English. A second language would be an asset.
- 310K Certification is an asset.
- Candidate should have 1-3 years’ experience with installation of car alarm systems and/or remote starters.
- Solid knowledge of automobile electrical systems.
- Ability to read and understand automobile electrical diagrams.
- Familiarity with voltmeters, ammeters, etc. is essential.
- Familiar with commonly used software including Microsoft Excel, Word, Email, Internet Browser.
- Problem solving skills which require exercising independent judgment.
- Understanding of Privacy issues.
- Must be capable of obtaining and maintaining a clean Criminal Records Search.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Why Should You Apply?
We embrace diversity: As an international company, our workforce reflects the diversity of the international community.
Respect: We believe in ethical standards, core values, and maintaining positive, respectful relationships.
Learn: We encourage continuous learning, development and career growth.
Collaborate: We are a diverse and close-knit group. We combine different experiences with distinct backgrounds and strive to ensure your voices are heard.
- Company Pension Plan
- Group Insurance Benefits
- Continue to learn
- Vacation & Paid Time off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Rewards for Innovation
- Long Term Service Awards
Ready to get started?